My inspiration for this came from many sources. The one source that I found the most inspiring was Marsha's blog over at Taste and See God's Goodness. The blog entitled Saying Goodbye to a Decade speaks of just that and reminds us all of the wonderous events that can happen in 10 short years.
As I look back over the past 10 years, I see many things to be thankful for.
- The birth of my three wonderful children: Winston in 2000, Emmalee in 2003 and Laycie in 2008.
- Being lead to homeschool my children through the love and word of God.
- Finding God and Jesus and choosing to allow them to become part of my life, admist all of the chaos.
- Learning to appreciate the small moments in my life and all that God has provided me with.
- Finding my sweet honey, Josh, and his darling son, Justain, as well as his wonderful family.
- Reconnecting with my family on my Dad's side.
- Our country's survival of the attacks on 9/11/2001.
- My survival of two car accidents in '04.
- and soooo much more!